what's in season winter produce

It is always hard to know what is in season for produce and what is not. right now I crave watermelon and other summer fruits but in fact there are yummy fruits in season now like grapes, bananas, navel oranges and grapefruit. now you might be thinking really.. but i put this to the test just the other day. I saw that grapes were in season and was confused so after work I went over to the produce section and bought some grapes and OH MAN they were so so good.

I found this link from Kraft foods. It give the Winter produce fruits and veggies. Take a look and enjoy

what's in season winter produce

Comments

  1. This is way good to know. You are probably going to get sick of me commenting on every post! But really...I'm going to go and buy me some grapes right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment