Raspberry Waffles

I have been thinking what should my first food post be... then I decided.. Raspberry Waffles.

Seriously I live off of these. I eat them all the time (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack).

They are super easy.

I just take the pre-made waffle/pancake mix add water

then I take the Frozen raspberries out of the freezer and break break them up into Small pieces with my fingers
put it in the batter

stir together

pour in to waffle maker.

I like mine a little more crispy so I set it at a high temp.
I just butter them and eat them like that.
You can put syrup on them or whatever you like.

Enjoy

Comments

  1. Shiree-bee!
    It's SUPER cute! i love it, and this will be something PERFECT for you! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo good! I love them Shiree! Thanks for sharing them with me at work the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment